The Institut für Museumsforschung (SPK) is organising the final conference “Connecting Archeology in Europe” of the Europeana Archaeology project which will take place in Berlin from July 2nd to 3rd, 2020. For two days, the project partners would like to explore together with other researchers and stakeholders how the digital content describing the archaeological heritage can be made accessible to users via Europeana. Everyone is invited to submit contributions of different formats. We look forward to exciting lectures, workshops and more.
Contributions can be submitted until March 31st to the following topics:
• Case studies of archaeology and architecture content in Europeana
• Linking contextual and historical information to digital resources for archaeology and architecture
• Linked data for archaeology and architecture
• Uses of archaeology and architecture datasets for education, cultural tourism, creative industries, etc.
• Use of archaeology architecture datasets in (digital) exhibitions, galleries and blogs
For more detail see the following Call for Contributions.